Thursday, July 07, 2005

Some days just go like this..

I am here .. supposed to be working on my thesis. I have an idea of what should be in it.
But then i am not prepared enough to be able to just sit and write everything .. i have to look here and there.. and then .. it grows.. i digress ..and then digress from the digression and so on ..

It is all that rain outside.. and thunderstorms.. it is some how envigorating to see those lightnings..
i love them.. i cant understand people who dont like rains..

I put up posters of my bike for sale today.. the rain will drench it !! but what the heck !
who cares .. I have been yearning for this..

i feel i am writing for people to read.. so i will stop. . that is all .. hope i will finish my chapter on singular perturbation theory today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home