Monday, May 02, 2005

The beginning

Here is where I will write things when I am really jobless. It means the site will run out of space soon :)
I have always been an audience-obsessed person. My interest, care, enthusiasm, objectivity, intellect, opinions have all been the audience oriented. What I say depends entirely on who I say to. Infact, I dont know what I actually am apart from what I potray to my audience. I have this knife in my hand trying to chop of the pretentious portions .. but it keeps missing..

ASIDE: right now, I am thinking , who is the intended reader ?? of this blog??

Anyways... this audience is so much a part of me.. that even my lifestyle, my hygiene, my virtues, my vices are all circumstantial.. and audience based. I am a chameleon in true terms.
I dont have a color without my surroundings.

So this is yet another attempt to try to be MYSELF... Let us see how it goes..

I am actually thinking of whom will I pass this blog link to.. Let me see how long am I able to resist that..
day is May 2nd 2005.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home