Friday, May 06, 2005

Frustrated with research

I really wish I had some intuition in to this example I want to be able to say why such a phenomena is occuring.. why the variables are speeding up. When I do a simulation, before things happen .. i should be expecting it.. :D .. not trying to cook up explanations later..

It is frustrating.. this is the time when i wander off from my main aim.. and begin typing useless stuff.

there are 8 Differential equations and a bunch of algebraic constraints.

why does a small variation in one element set the boat sailing??
what could be wrong??
Here are the things that cud have gone wrong:
- Some really hi-fi stiff systems singularity induced bifurcation
- Just a typo error in our equations
- Lack of enough feedback in the controllers
- DONT FREAKING KNOW :((

that is it for now.. lemme build a similar system in a different environment and see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home